China in America ; a study in the social life of the Chinese in the eastern cities of the United States
- Culin, Stewart, 1858-1929, creator
American Association for the Advancement of Science, Meeting, (36th : 1887 : New York, N.Y.)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- 16 p. : folded map ; 26 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Chinese--United States--Social life and customs
Emigrants and Immigrants
- "Read before the American Association for the Advancement of Science (Section of Anthropology), at the thirty-sixth meeting, New York, 1887."
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- by Stewart Culin.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- E184.C5 C8x
W6 P3 v.7481 box 324 no.9
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: