California and the Japanese: a compilation of arguments advertised in newspapers by the American Committee of Justice, in opposition to the Alien Land Law, together with the memorial addressed to Congress by the said committee
- American Committee of Justice, creator
Japanese Association of America
- Place Of Origin:
- Japanese Association of America
- Creation Date:
- 16 p. ; 24 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
Land tenure--Law and legislation--California
- Reprint. Originally published: Oakland, Calif. : American Committee of Justice, 1920.
"This pamphlet was originally published by the American Committee of Justice under the title of ʻArguments against the California Alien Land Law. ' It is reprinted with permission, by the Japanese Association of America ... San Francisco"--T.p. verso.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- JV6888.C2 A64
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: