The Dutch at the North Pole and the Dutch in Maine ; Dutch in Maine ; a paper read before the New York Historical Society, 3d March, 1857
- De Peyster, J. Watts (John Watts), 1821-1907, creator
Tower, Joseph Tuckerman, 1897-1931, former owner.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Printed for the Society
- The first part relates to the polar exploration of William Barents; the second, to early settlements of the Dutch in Maine and a later conquest by a naval expedition about 1674-1676.
- 80 p. ; 24 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Barentsz, Willem
Maine--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775
- United States--New York--New York
- Erratum slip inserted after p. 80.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
- by J. Watts De Peyster.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00555
- F23 .D41
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Houghton Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: