The Dutch at the North Pole and the Dutch in Maine: Dutch in Maine: a paper read before the New York Historical Society, 3d March, 1857
- De Peyster, J. Watts (John Watts), 1821-1907, creator
Tower, Joseph Tuckerman, 1897-1931, former owner.
- The first part relates to the polar exploration of William Barents; the second, to early settlements of the Dutch in Maine and a later conquest by a naval expedition about 1674-1676.
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Printed for the Society
- Creation Date:
- 80 p. ; 24 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Barentsz, Willem
Maine--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775
- United States--New York--New York
- Erratum slip inserted after p. 80.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by J. Watts De Peyster.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00555
- F23 .D41
- Houghton Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: