Relief ; a primer for the family rehabilitation work of the Buffalo Charity Organization Society
- Almy, Frederic, 1858-1935, creator
Charity Organization Society of Buffalo (N.Y.)
Russell Sage Foundation, Charity Organization Department.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Repr. by the Charity Organization Dept. of the Russell Sage Foundation
- 34 p. ; 16 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Charities--New York (State)--Buffalo
Poor families--New York (State)--Buffalo
Poor families--Services for--New York (State)--Buffalo
- Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- prepared by its secretary, Frederic Almy.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00479
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: