Questions of public policy: addresses delivered in the Page lecture series, 1913, before the Senior class of the Sheffield scientific school, Yale university
- Additional Digital Items:
- Yale University, Sheffield Scientific School., creator
Jenks, Jeremiah Whipple, 1856-1929
Andrew, A. Piatt (Abram Piatt), 1873-1936
Johnson, Emory R. (Emory Richard), 1864-1950
King, Willard Vinton, 1868-
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
New Haven, Conn
- Yale University Press
- 134 p. 21 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- The character and influence of recent immigration [by] J. W. Jenks.--The essential and the unessential in currency legislation [by] A. P. Andrew.--The value of the Panama canal to this country [by] E. R. Johnson.--The benefits and evils of the Stock exchange [by] W. V. King.
- New York Stock Exchange.
Currency question--United States
United States--Economic conditions
United States--Emigration and immigration
Panama Canal (Panama)
- Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00123
- HC 106 .Y2
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
Baker Library Historical Collections, Harvard Business School, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: