Immigration laws of the United States ; state and national
- Endicott, William Crowninshield, 1860-1936
United States, Department of State.
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Dept. of State
- p. 1967-2006 ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Emigration and immigration law--United States
- Reprinted from: Commercial relations of the United States with foreign countries during the years 1885 and 1886.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- compiled by William C. Endicott, Jr.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: