Quarantine laws of the United States: state and national
- United States
United States, Attorney-General.
United States, Department of State.
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Dept. of State
- Creation Date:
- p. 1853-1964 ; 22 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Quarantine--Law and legislation--United States
- Reprinted from: Commercial relations of the United States with foreign countries during the years 1885 and 1886.
- prepared in the office of the attorney-general.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: