President Wilson's veto of the immigration bill--1915 ; Extracts from speech of Hon. William P. Dillingham ; extracts from speech of Hon. William P. Dillingham of Vermont in the Senate of the United States, February 11 and 12, 1915
- Dillingham, William P. (William Paul), 1843-1923, creator
United States, Congress, Senate., (63rd, 3rd session : 1914-1915).
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 46 p. ; 23 cm.
Speeches in Congress
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Emigration and immigration law--United States--Speeches in Congress
United States--Emigration and immigration--Speeches in Congress
United States--Emigration and immigration--Statistics
- "The Senate had under consideration the bill (S. 6856) to authorize the United States, acting through a shipping board, to subscribe to the capital stock of a corporation to be organized under the laws of the United States or of a State thereof or of the District of Columbia to purchase, construct, equip, maintain, and operate merchant vessels in the foreign trade of the United States, and for other purposes"--P. 3.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: