The report of the Earl of Durham: Her Majesty's high commissioner and governor-general of British North America
- Durham, John George Lambton, Earl of, 1792-1840, creator
Buller, Charles, 1806-1848
- Place Of Origin:
- Creation Date:
- A new ed., with an introductory note.
- xxviii, 246 p., 48 p. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Canada--Politics and government--1791-1891
- Advertisements on p. -48 at end.
Charles Buller, Durham's secretary, traditionally attributed as co-author. Cf. Oxford dict. of nat. biog.
"This edition is an exact reprint of the Report, but the appendices, to which reference is made in the body of the Report, not being of value equal to their bulk, are omitted"--P. [iv].
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00332
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: