Mental hygiene with special reference to the migration of people ; Treasury Department. United States Public Health Service
- Treadway, Walter L. (Walter Lewis), 1886-1973, creator
United States, Public Health Service.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- xii, 190 p.,  folded leaf ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Aliens--Mental health
Emigration and immigration--Psychological aspects
United States--Emigration and immigration
Emigration and Immigration
Emigration and Immigration--psychology
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 164-174) and index.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2000. 1 microfilm reel : negative ; 35 mm.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2000. 1 microfilm reel : positive ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- by Walter L. Treadway ; prepared by direction of the Surgeon General.
- Public health bulletin ; no. 148
Harvard medicine preservation microfilm project. 02451
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- RA790 .T7
RA11 .B175 no.148
- Tozzer Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: