The emigrant's guide, or a picture of America ; Emigrant's guide ; Picture of America ; exhibiting a view of the United States, divested of democratic colouring : taken from the original now in the possession of James Madison, and his twenty-one governments : also, a sketch of the British provinces, delineating their native beauties and superior attractions
- Old scene painter., creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed by W. Clowes, for W. Simpkin and R. Marshall
- 77 p. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- National characteristics, American
United States--Description and travel
Canada--Description and travel
- Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
- by an old scene painter.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00395
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: