Immigration: a world movement and its American significance
- Additional Digital Items:
- Fairchild, Henry Pratt, 1880-1956, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- xi, 455 p. ; 21 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Volume and racial composition of the immigration stream -- The causes of immigration -- The effects of immigration -- Inspection -- Conditions of immigrants in the United States -- The exploitation of immigrants -- Conditions affecting the country -- Industrial effects.
- Emigration and immigration
United States--Emigration and immigration
Emigration and Immigration
- Some portions rev. and repr. from: American economic review, American journal of sociology, or Yale review.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by Henry Pratt Fairchild.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00314
- JV6465 .F3
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: