Immigration from Latin America, the West Indies, and Canada: Hearings before the Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, House of Representatives, Sixty-eighth Congress, second session, March 3, 1925: hearings before the Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, House of Representatives, Sixty-eighth Congress, second session, March 3, 1925
- United States, Congress., House., Committee on Immigration and Naturalization., creator
Foerster, Robert F. (Robert Franz), 1883-1941
Kinnicutt, F. H.
United States, Congress, House., (68th, 2nd session : 1924-1925).
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Creation Date:
- p. 303-345 ; 24 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Immigrants--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
Latin America--Emigration and immigration
West Indies--Emigration and immigration
Canada--Emigration and immigration
- Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
- report by Robert F. Foerster ; memoranda by F.H. Kinnicutt.
- Serial ; 68th Congress, 2nd session, 3-B. United States.
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00579
- JV6422 .U64 Ser.3-B
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
Government Documents and Microforms Collection, Harvard Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: