Poetical works of Charles G. Halpine (Miles O'Reilly): consisting of odes, poems, sonnets, epics, and lyrical effusions, which have not heretofore been collected together : with a biographical sketch and explanatory notes
- Additional Digital Items:
- Halpine, Charles G. (Charles Graham), 1829-1868, creator
Roosevelt, Robert Barnwell, 1829-1906
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Harper & Bros.
- xxi, 352 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Halpine, Charles G. (Charles Graham)
Roosevelt, Robert Barnwell
United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Poetry
- Includes index.
Many of the poems stem from the author's experience as a Union Army officer during the Civil War.
- edited by Robert B. Roosevelt.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- PS1784.H2 A17 1869
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Houghton Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: