The imperial impulse ; background studies of Belguim, England, France, Germany, Russia
- Orth, Samuel Peter, 1873-1922, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- The Century Co.
- 234 p. ; 19 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Germany's destiny -- The soul of the French -- England, imperial opportunist -- Belgium, international waif -- Russia in transition -- Our first duty.
Europe--Politics and government
- "Of the following essays, the first three ... have appeared in the Century magazine; the last one ... appeared in the Sunday magazine of the New York times"--Pref., p. [i].
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2008.
Electronic reproduction. Reproduction of the original from the Yale Law Library.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
- by Samuel P. Orth.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00160
Making of modern law
- D443 .O6
- Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: