"The mastery of the Pacific"
- Additional Digital Items:
- Kasai, Jiuji George, 1886-, creator
Judson, Harry Pratt, 1849-1927
- Place Of Origin:
- [University of Chicago Press]
- Creation Date:
- 13 p. ; 24 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
United States--Foreign relations--Japan
Japan--Foreign relations--United States
Pacific Area--Foreign relations
- "This oration was delivered at Leon Mandel assembly hall of the University of Chicago, June 3, 1913, in competition for the Julius Rosenwald prize for excellency in oratory, in which the author secured the first prize of one hundred dollars. It is published in the hope of advancing the cause of friendship and peace between the United States and Japan"--Cover verso.
Microfiche. Woodbridge, Ct. : Research Publications International, 1993. 1 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm. (Western books on Asia. Japan ; fiche 5,568)
- by Jiuji G. Kasai ; with an introduction by Harry Pratt Judson.
- Western books on Asia. fiche 5,568
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- JX1428.J3 K3
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard University
Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: