Opium-smoking in America and China ; a study of its prevalence, and effects, immediate and remote, on the individual and the nation
- Kane, H. H. (Harry Hubbell), 1854-, creator
Julio Mario Santo Domingo Collection
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- G.P. Putnam's Sons
- xiii, 156 p. : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Opium abuse--United States
- A duplicate copy of this title was part of the Julio Mario Santo Domingo Collection, but was not retained.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2008.
- by H.H. Kane.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- RC371.O6 K2
- Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: