The Irish Scots and the "Scotch-Irish": an historical and ethnological monograph, with some reference to Scotia Major and Scotia Minor; to which is added a chapter on "How the Irish came as builders of the nation"
- Linehan, John C. (John Cornelius), 1840-1905, creator
American-Irish Historical Society
- Place Of Origin:
- New Hampshire
Concord, N. H
- American-Irish Historical Society
- Creation Date:
- 138 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Originally published in the Granite Monthly, Concord, N. H., Jan-Mar. 1888. The chapter on "How the Irish came as builders of the nation" is based upon articles contributed to the Boston Pilot, 1890, etc., and the Boston Sunday Globe, Mar. 17, 1895.
"Supplementary facts and comment": p. -128.
- by John C. Linehan.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- E184.S4 L7
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: