Biographical register of Saint Andrew's Society of the State of New York
- MacBean, William M. (William Munro), 1852-1924, creator
St. Andrew's Society, at New-York, in the Province of New-York
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Printed for the Society
- 2 v. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- v. 1. 1756-1806 -- v. 2. 1807-1856.
- Saint Andrew's Society of the State of New York--Biography
Scots--New York (State)--Biography
Scottish Americans--New York (State)--Biography
New York (State)--Biography
- Appendix A: Rules and orders agreed upon by the Scots Society in New York: reduced facsimile. Appendix B: Rules for the St. Andrew's Society of the State of New York, 1785; facsimile.
An expansion, in terms of years of coverage and depth of content, of: Roster of Saint Andrew's Society of the State of New York with biographical data.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. Copy filmed from limited ed. of 400 copies. Vol. 1 = no. 260; v. 2 = no. 188.
- by William M. MacBean.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00544
- F130.S4 M2
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: