A first reader for new American citizens ; conversational and reading lessons
- Mintz, Frances Sankstone., creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Macmillan Co.
- xiv, 188 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Textbooks for foreign speakers
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- English language--Textbooks for foreign speakers
- Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2008.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2005. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Copy digitized is Jan. 1911 printing.
- by Frances Sankstone Mintz.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- PE1128 .M62
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: