Imminent dangers to the free institutions of the United States through foreign immigration, and the present state of the naturalization laws: a series of numbers originally published in the New York journal of commerce in 1835
- Morse, Samuel Finley Breese, 1791-1872, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Creation Date:
- Newly rev. and corr. /
- 32 p. ; 23 cm.
- Controversial literature
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Catholic Church--Controversial literature
United States--Emigration and immigration
- Attributed to Samuel Finley Breese Morse.
"Preface to the second edition"--P. .
- by an American.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: