Changes in bodily form of descendants of immigrants
- United States, Immigration Commission (1907-1910), creator
Boas, Franz, 1858-1942
United States, Congress., Senate., Committee on Immigration.
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- ii, 113 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Children of immigrants--Anthropometry--New York (State)--New York
Children of immigrants--Anthropometry--New York (State)--New York--Statistics
- At head of title: The Immigration Commission.
"Presented by Mr. Dillingham, December 16, 1909.--Referred to the Committee on Immigration and ordered to be printed with illustrations."
Based on investigations by Franz Boas, chiefly among Sicilians and East European Hebrews in New York public schools.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 61st Congress, no. 208
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- GN58.U5 A4 1910
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: