A practical guide for emigrants to North America: including the United States, Lower and Upper Canada, and Newfoundland, with full information respecting the preparations necessary for the voyage, instructions on landing, travelling routes, capabilities and price of land, farming operations, price of labour, and all other matters requisite for the emigrant to become acquainted with before embarking
- Additional Digital Items:
- Nettle, George., creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Simpkin, Marshall, and Co.
- viii, -57 p. : col. map (folded) ; 16 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Emigration and immigration
United States--Emigration and immigration
Canada--Emigration and immigration
- Author's name on cover.
"With a correct map of the United States."
- by a seven years' resident in North America.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
North American immigrant letters, diaries and oral histories
- E166 .N47
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: