I.W.W. deportation cases: hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, House of Representatives, Sixty-sixth Congress, second session, April 27 to 30, 1920 : statement of W. A. Blackwood : reports in the cases of various aliens transferred from Seattle, Wash., and other points to Ellis Island, N.Y., for deportation, and thereafter released
- Additional Digital Items:
- United States, Congress., House., Committee on Immigration and Naturalization., creator
Blackwood, W. A.
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Creation Date:
- 89 p. ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Industrial Workers of the World.
Emigration and immigration law--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Making of modern law
- HD8055.I5 U6
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
Government Documents and Microforms Collection, Harvard Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: