Restriction of Western Hemisphere immigration: hearings before the Committee on Immigration, United States Senate, Seventieth Congress, first session, on S. 1296, a bill to amend the Immigration Act of 1924, S. 1437, a bill to subject certain immigrants, born in countries of the Western Hemisphere, to the quota under the immigration laws, S. 3019, a bill to amend the immigration laws and for other purposes : February 1, 27, 28, 29, March 1 and 5, 1928
- United States, Congress., Senate., Committee on Immigration., creator
Johnson, Hiram, 1866-1945
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- U.S. G.P.O.
- Creation Date:
- iii, 192 p. ; 24 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- United States.--Immigration Act of 1924
United States--Emigration and immigration
- Hiram W. Johnson, chairman.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- JV6505 1928c
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
Government Documents and Microforms Collection, Harvard Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: