The Chinese and the Chinese question
- Whitney, James A. (James Amaziah), 1839-, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Tibbals Book Co.
- 2nd ed.
- vii, 198 p. ; 19 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Influence of the thought of China on the intellectual development of the West -- Combined intellectual strength and savagery of the Chinese -- Immediate results of interference with affairs of China, British trade and Tae-ping revolt -- Inception and progress of Chinese immigration to the Pacific Coast -- Chinese cheap labor on the Pacific coast affects industries even to the Atlantic seaboard -- Chinese immigration should be stopped and the Chinese element eliminated from our population -- The Chinese, the favored nation clause and the Federal courts -- Analysis of the Burlingame treaty.
- Chinese--United States
- Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by James A. Whitney.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00257
- JV6875 1888 .W6
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: