Report of the Commission of Immigration of the state of New Jersey
- New Jersey, Commission of Immigration., creator
Morgan, William Fellowes.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New Jersey
- MacCrellish & Quigley, state printers
- 201 p.,  folded leaf ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Introduction -- General social conditions of aliens -- Transportation -- Agriculture -- Foreign-born in industry -- Shoe-shining parlors -- Private employment agencies -- State free employment agencies -- Arbitration -- Private bankers and money transmitters -- Fraternal beneficiary societies -- Notaries public -- Justices of the peace -- Education of the alien -- Naturalization -- Conclusions -- Summary of recommendation -- Appendices.
- New Jersey--Emigration and immigration
- "Appointed pursuant to the provisions of chapter 362 of the laws of 1911."
Wm. Fellowes Morgan, chairman.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2007.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00445
- JV6419.N5 A5 1914
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: