The German element in the United States
- National German-American Alliance, New England Branch.
- Creation Date:
- [between 1909 and 1912]
- Place Of Origin:
- issued by the New England Branch of the National German-American Alliance
- 24 p. ; 20 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Germans--United States
- "This booklet is a condensation of Prof. Dr. Julius Goebel's history, The German element in the United States of America"--Introd. p. 1.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00421
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: