Report of the Select Committee Appointed by the Legislature of New-York, to Examine into Frauds upon Emigrants, 1847
- New York (State), Legislature., Assembly., Select Committee to Examine into Frauds Upon Emigrants., creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- C. Van Benthuysen, public printer
- 13, 148 p. ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Immigrants--New York (State)
New York (State)--Emigration and immigration
- Signed: Thomas Smith, A. S. Upham, D. S. McNamara, A. E. Chandler, James C. Rutherford.
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2007.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
- Assembly document (New York (State). Legislature. Assembly) ; 1847, no. 250
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00119
- JV6419.N7 A9
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: