Colonial immigration laws ; a study of the regulation of immigration by the English colonies in America
- Proper, Emberson Edward., creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- 94 p. ; 24 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Emigration and immigration law--United States--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775
United States--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775
- Vita: p. 93-94..
Published also as Studies in history, economics and public law, v. 12, no. 2.
Ph. D. Columbia University 1900
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- by Emberson Edward Proper.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- JV 6424 .P965
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: