Suggestions for securing and holding attendance of foreign-born adults upon public-school English and citizenship classes: U.S. Department of Labor. James J. Davis, secretary, Bureau of Naturalization
- United States, Bureau of Naturalization.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 30 p. ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Americanization--Study and teaching
Citizenship--Study and teaching--United States
English language--Study and teaching--United States--Foreign speakers
- At head of title: U.S. Department of Labor; James J. Davis, secretary; Bureau of Naturalization.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- JK1757 .A24 1922
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Monroe C. Gutman Library, Graduate School of Education, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: