Emigration conditions in Europe
- United States, Immigration Commission (1907-1910), creator
Dillingham, William P. (William Paul), 1843-1923
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Each chapter discusses the number and characteristics of emigrants from that country and the causes of emigration, typically agricultural and industrial situations. Chapter on Europe and Russia also discuss Jewish emigration.
- x, 424 p. ; 24 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- General survey of emigration conditions -- The emigration situation in Italy -- The emigration situation in Russia -- The emigration situation in Austria-Hungary -- The emigration situation in Greece -- List of tables.
- Emigration and immigration
Emigration and immigration--Statistics
United States--Emigration and immigration
Europe--Emigration and immigration
Italy--Emigration and immigration
Russia--Emigration and immigration
Austria--Emigration and immigration
Greece--Emigration and immigration
- Referred to the Committee on Immigration and ordered to be printed, with illustrations, December 5, 1910.
William P. Dillingham, chairman.
"List of reports of the Immigration Commission": p. iii.
- Reports of the Immigration Commission ; v. 4
Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 61st Congress, no. 748
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- JV6415 .A3 vol. 4
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: