Steerage conditions ; Importation and harboring of women for immoral purposes ; Immigrant homes and aid societies ; Immigrant banks ; Importation and harboring of women for immoral purposes
- Dillingham, William P. (William Paul), 1843-1923
United States, Immigration Commission (1907-1910)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- v, 350 p. ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Steerage conditions / Anna Herkner ; Importation and harboring of women for immoral purposes ; Immigrant homes and aid societies / Martha E. Dodson ; Immigrant banks / W.K. Ramsey, Jr.
- Steamboats--Passenger accommodation
Banks and banking--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
- William P. Dillingham, chairman.
Referred to the Committee on Immigration and ordered to be printed, December 5, 1910.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- Reports of the Immigration Commission ; v. 37
Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 61st Congress, no. 753
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- JV6417 .CO7
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: