Federal Council of Citizenship Training ; Department of the Interior, Bureau of Education ; Analysis of the activities of the federal government in so far as they relate to the improvement of citizenship
- United States, Bureau of Education.
United States, Federal Council of Citizenship Training.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 16 p.,  folded leaf ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Federal Council of Citizenship Training (U.S.)
Citizenship--Study and teaching--United States--Government policy
Citizenship--Training of--United States
- Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- JK1759 .U66
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Monroe C. Gutman Library, Graduate School of Education, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: