The immigration situation in Canada
- United States, Immigration Commission (1907-1910), creator
Dillingham, William P. (William Paul), 1843-1923
Husband, William Walter, 1871-1942
Husband, Walter W.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 218 p. ; 24 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Canada--Emigration and immigration
- Ordered printed April 1, 1910.
Prepared by W.W. Husband.
- presented by Mr. Dillingham.
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 61st Congress, no. 469
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- JV7225 .U6
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: