Steerage conditions ; partial report, on behalf of the Immigration Commission, on steerage conditions
- United States, Immigration Commission (1907-1910), creator
Dillingham, William P. (William Paul), 1843-1923
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 46 p. ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Steamboats--Passenger accommodation
Steamboats--Law and lesgislation--United States
- "Presented by Mr. Dillingham, December 13, 1909. Referred to the Committee on Immigration and ordered to be printed."
Laws of the United States relating to steerage accommodations: p. 40-46.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration). Electronic reproduction from microfilm master negative produced by Harvard College Library Imaging Services.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 61st Congress, no. 206
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00581
- HE601.U4 A5 1909
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: