[Lessons and instructions ; Lesson ; Safety lesson ; English for foreigners
- Palmerton Neighborhood House (Palmerton, Carbon County, Pa.)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Collection of sheets comprising various numbers from the following three series: Lesson; Safety lesson; and: English for foreigners.
-  sheets ; 23 cm.
- Textbooks for foreign speakers
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- English language--Study and teaching
English language--Textbooks for foreign speakers
Immigrants--Education--Pennsylvania--Palmerton (Carbon County)
- Title extracted by cataloger from statement at foot of all the sheets that reads: "These Lessons and Instructions compiled by and used at the Palmerton Neighborhood House, Palmerton, Pa."
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Library Photographic Services, 1996. 1 microfilm reel : negative ; 35 mm.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Library Photographic Services, 1996. 1 microfilm reel : positive ; 35 mm.
- compiled by and used at the Palmerton Neighborhood House, Palmerton, Pa].
- Harvard social studies textbooks preservation microfilm project ; 01924
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Monroe C. Gutman Library, Graduate School of Education, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: