The regulation of immigration: principal features of the bill introduced into Congress
- Welty, Benjamin F., creator
United States, Congress, House., (66th, 2nd session : 1919-1920).
National Committee for Constructive Immigration Legislation
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
New York City
- National Committee for Constructive Immigration Legislation
- Discusses H.R. 14196, introduced by Representative Welty on May 22, 1920.
- 8 p. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Emigration and immigration law--United States
- Cover title.
"May 22d, 1920."
Includes bibliographical references (p. 2).
- by Benjamin F. Welty.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: