The Chinese exclusion act, known as the Geary law: speech of Hon. Elijah A. Morse, M.C., of Massachusetts, in the House of Representatives, Friday, October 13, 1893
- Morse, Elijah Adams, 1841-1898, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 19 p. ; 23 cm.
- Speeches in Congress
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Foreign workers, Chinese--United States--Speeches in Congress
- "An infamous, unjust law that ought to be radically amended or repealed. Restriction of immigration should not be confined to Chinese, but should include undesirable immigrants from European countries."
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00251
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: