Immigration ; Speech of Hon. John L. Burnett of Alabama in the House of Representatives, February 4, 1915 ; speech of Hon. John L. Burnett of Alabama in the House of Representatives, February 4, 1915
- Burnett, John L. (John Lawson), 1854-1919, creator
United States, Congress, House., (63rd, 3rd session : 1914-1915).
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 8 p. ; 22 cm.
Speeches in Congress
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- United States--Emigration and immigration--Speeches in Congress
United States--Emigration and immigration--Speeches in Congress--1915
- "The House had under consideration the veto message of the President on the act (H.R. 6060) to regulate the immigration of aliens to and the residence of aliens in the United States"--P. 3.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: