Restriction of immigration ; hearings before the Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, House of Representatives, sixty-third Congress, second session, on H.R. 6060
- United States, Congress., House., Committee on Immigration and Naturalization., creator
United States, Congress, House., (63rd, 2nd session : 1913-1914).
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 3 pts. (353 p.) ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- [pt. 1]. Statements of Hon. Albert Johnson, Hon. John E. Raker, and Hon. Jacob A. Cantor -- pt. 2. Statements of Messrs. N.L. Piotrowski, Alexander A. McCormick, Stanley Walkowiak, Leo Mallek, Cyrus Sulzberger, A.I. Elkus, Hon. Simon Wolf, Max Kohler, Joseph Barondess, and Hon. Henry Goldfogle -- pt. 3. Statements of Hon. Albert Johnson, W.M. Clark, H.E. Wills, Frank Morrison, P.J. McNamara, and Mr. Fitzpatrick.
- Emigration and immigration law--United States
Legislative hearings--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
- A different version of the "Statement of Frank Morrison" was also published separately, in 1914 (62 p.). Also published separately in 1914: "Statements of W.M. Clark, H.E. Wills, P.J. McNamara and Mr. Fitzpatrick" (11 p.), which is an abridged version of the hearings published here.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: