Investigation of administration of Louis F. Post, assistant secretary of labor, in the matter of deportation of aliens ; Hearings before the Committee on Rules ; hearings before the Committee on Rules, House of Representatives, Sixty-sixth Congress, Second session, on H. Res. 522
- United States, Congress., House., Committee on Rules., creator
United States, Congress, (66th, 2nd session : 1919-1920)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 2 pts. (269 p.) ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Post, Louis F. (Louis Freeland)
Governmental investigations--United States
- Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
Microfiche. Woodbridge, Ct. : Primary Source Media, 2000. 4 microfiches. (20th-century legal treatises ; fiches 44,439-44,442).
Electronic reproduction. Woodbridge, Ct. : Primary Source Media, 2000. (Making of modern law) Available via World Wide Web.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
20th-century legal treatises ; fiches 44,439-44,442
Making of modern law
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: