Congress of the United States, at the second session, begun and held at the city of New-York, on Monday the fourth of January, one thousand seven hundred and ninety ; an act to establish an uniform rule of naturalization
- United States, creator
Childs, Francis, 1763-1830, printer.
Swaine, John, 1762?-1794, printer.
United States, President (1789-1797 : Washington), aut
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Printed by Childs and Swaine
- 1 sheet ( p.) ; 33.5 x 21.5 cm.
- government publication
Broadsides-New York-18th century.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Naturalization--United States
Emigration and immigration law--United States
- United States--New York--New York
- "Approved, March 26th, 1790."
Cf. Bristol B7552, "Bill to establish an uniform rule of naturalization."
Francis Childs and John Swaine were printers to the Congress in 1790.
Printed area measures 23.8 x 13.0 cm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: