A patriotic movement for the assimilation of immigrants
- Brewer, Daniel Chauncey, 1861-, creator
North American Civic League for Immigrants
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- The Editorial Review Co.
- Creation Date:
- 16 p. ; 25 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Immigrants--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
- "Reprint from The Editorial Review, August, 1910."
"The organization of the North American Civic League for Immigrants followed a conference held in New York in February, 1907 ... Its purpose is ... the conservation of cherished institutions which it believes will be threatened if means and measures are not taken rightly to guide the incoming hosts of strangers, and to familiarize them with constitutional government"--P. 5.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by Daniel Chauncey Brewer.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00224
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: