Restriction of immigration ; Hearings before the Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, House of Representatives, sixty-third Congress, second session, on H.R. 6060 ; hearings before the Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, House of Representatives, sixty-third Congress, second session, on H.R. 6060 : statements of W.M. Clark, H.E. Wills, P.J. McNamara and Mr. Fitzpatrick : Thursday, December 11, and Friday, December 12, 1913
- United States, Congress., House., Committee on Immigration and Naturalization., creator
United States, Congress, House., (63rd, 2nd session : 1913-1914).
Immigration Collection of Prescott Farnsworth Hall (Harvard College Library)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 11 p. ; 24 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Emigration and immigration law--United States
Legislative hearings--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
- Also published in fuller form in part 3 of the 3-part set published in 1913.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: