Report on an experiment made in Los Angeles in the summer of 1917 for the Americanization of foreign-born women
- California, Commission of Immigration and Housing., creator
California, Commission of Immigration and Housing., Bureau of Education.
State Normal School, Los Angeles (Calif.)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- California State Printing Office
- 24 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
English language--Study and teaching--Foreign speakers
Home schooling--California--Los Angeles
Women immigrants--California--Los Angeles
"The commission desires to express its appreciation of this ... successful experiment made by students of the Los Angeles State Normal School, volunteer teachers, and club women in cooperation with the Bureau of Education of this commission"--Letter of transmittal, p. .
Text of the California Home Teacher Act: p. 24.
- state Commission of Immigration and Housing of California.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- LC3733.L7 A5
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: