The peril of the republic: immigration, good and bad
- Brewer, Daniel Chauncey, 1861-, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- G.P. Putnam's Sons
- Creation Date:
- 2nd ed.
- xi, 354 p. ; 20 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Communism--United States
United States--Emigration and immigration
- Publication date from preface to 2nd ed.
Previously published as: The peril of the republic: are we facing revolution in the United States? 1922.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2005. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by Daniel Chauncey Brewer.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Open Collections Program at Harvard University. 00048
- HX61 .B72 1923
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: