- National Conference of Charities and Correction (U.S.), Session, (23rd : 1906 : Philadelphia, Pa.), creator
Lee, Joseph, 1862-
Williams, William, 1862-1947
Fishberg, Maurice, 1872-1934
Marshall, L. C.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- United States
- 49 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Report of the Committee / by Joseph Lee -- The new immigration, some unfavorable features and possible remedies / by William Williams -- How shall we make our immigration laws more effective? / by Broughton Brandenburg -- Ethnic factors in immigration, a critical view / by Maurice Fishberg -- Race effects of immigration / by L.C. Marshall.
- United States--Emigration and immigration
- "Reprint from the Proceedings of the National Conference of Charities and Correction, XXXII Session, May MCMVI."
"Papers read at the National Conference of Charities and Correction, Philadelphia, May, 1906"--P. [i].
Includes bibliographical references.
- papers by Joseph Lee ... [et al.].
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: