Traces of international law in ancient China
- Martin, W. A. P. (William Alexander Parsons), 1827-1916, creator
International Congress of Orientalists (5th : 1881 : Berlin, Germany)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Industrial Review Publishing Co.
- p. 63-77 ; 26 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- International law--History
- Caption title.
Signed at end: W.A.P. Martin.
"This paper was prepared ... for the Berlin Congress of Orientalists ... It has been rewritten and is now printed in English for the first time."
Detached from: The International review, v. 14, no. 1. Includes also the title page and t.p. verso of journal issue.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Emigration and immigration).
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: