Ireland and America, a comparison: how English readers received the "facts" about the American Revolution
- De Lue, Willard.
Friends of Irish Freedom, National Bureau of Information.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Friends of Irish Freedom, National Bureau of Information
-  p. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--Press coverage--England
- compiled by Willard De Lue.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: